Krzysztof Krystian Jankowski
Cyfrowy Nomada CEO, P1X Founder
Any team with good leadership can accomplish impossible tasks.
Good leaders share their knowledge and inspire others. His extensive experience of every step of the production process helps estimate and organize work. He knows how important is quality to the last detail.
Myself on Tenerife
I started programming as a kid on a Intel 486 PC. It was DOS and QBASIC. Since then I made insane amount of projects related to Computer Graphics and Programming.
I'm a Professional Game Developer and Project Manager. Thanks to years of experience in game and IT industry I know how to create and handle small to big projects.
After hours I fly FPV racing drones and learing Blender to become 3D Generalist.
Experience Summary (Years)
- 013+ HTML5 Web Developmer
- 009+ Self-hosting DevOps
- 009+ Indie Game Developer
- 008+ Senior Frontend Developer
- 007+ Pixel Art Artist
- 004+ 3D Generalist
- 003+ Senior Game Developer
- 002+ Project Manager
- 001+ Producer
- Created humorious and irrational game Office People for Firefox OS.
- Founded of P1X Indie Game Development Studio.
- Created loginc game Bit Wars.
- Created Futuristic Cab simulator game CyberCab for OUYA Console.
- Started using Godot Engine from 1.0 release.
- Co-created strategy game Tanks of Freedom with P1X team.
- Created arcade game Rat is Fat. Made with P1X Team. Game shown on trade shows.
- Created Cellular Automaton Engine in OpenGL/C++.
Created educational game You Will Type in JS.
Created arcade game Vostok with P1X Team. Shown on trade shows.
- Created arcade game ULTRA6000 in Godot. Runs on Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Created sport game Blobby Volley.
- Started using Blender 2.80
- Trip to Tenerife of the Canary Islands.
- Founded Cyfrowy Nomada.
- Joined beffio.
- Ported City Adventure to Unreal Engine 4 with physics-based traffic using Blueprints.
- Created prototype FPP game The Complex Project in Godot using Qodot plugin. Levels made in TrenchBroom.
- Started managing projects at beffio.
- Create game engine from scratch in WebGL/ThreeJS for Carolina Herrera 212 game. I was also managing that project.
- Created my first Linux Distribution called FLOPPINNUX that fits on 1.44MB floppy.
- A simple, zen like puzzle game GreenWay with P1X Team in 48h GameJam.
- Created interactive fiction game in BASIC/DOS powered by my IFBE engine.
- First NFT sold!
- Created game CESSNA 172 recreating VoxelSpace engine for DOS using LOVEDOS.
- Become senior project manager and then producer at beffio.
- Created fisrt gemini capsule
HTTP proxy floppy.p1x.in
Back to homepage
- Original URL
- Status code
- Capsule response time
- 1066.316177 milliseconds
- Gemini-to-HTML time
- 0.255975 milliseconds
This content has been proxied by September (1f6fc).