Written on Saturday, April 18, 2020
If you're a beginner you should always have those simple tips in the back of
1. Never fly over other peoples, crowds or private possessions.
2. Buy a DVR equipment and record each fly. If you lost your drone you can
look at the recording and figure out where it was last in the air.
3. Enable turtle mode if you can! It **will** saves you from many dead-end
situations like drone stuck in the tree.
4. Get familiar with your spot and pay attention to the places where the wind
always winds from one direction.
5. Pay attention to the battery level. Fly closer to you when battery capacity
is at the end (~3.0V).
6. Don't leave fully powered batteries for too long. Use them, recharge them.
7. Fly as much as you can. Each day :)
🚁 Back to index
This content has been proxied by September (1f6fc).